Children are still afraid of Gabbar’s name. After the role of Gabbar in the 1975 film ‘Sholay’, actor Amjad Khan’s name renamed as Gabbar. Amjad has passed 26 years. He died on 26 July 1992 from a heart attack in Mumbai. Today we will tell you interesting things about Amjad’s life
1. In 1992, at the age of 52, Amjad Khan had died from heart attack. The most important thing is that after the death of Amjad, more than ten films released.
2. Amjad Khan was only 11 years old when he worked in the first movie.
3. There was the talk of picking Danny Denzongpa for Gabbar for ‘Sholay.’ But for some reason, he could not do this role when Amjad took the role.
4. Amjad did 40 retakes for shooting ‘Sholay”s Famous Dialogue ‘Kitney Aadmi They’.
5. Amjad Khan used to drink tea and used to drink about 80 cups of tea in one day. The staff of the canteen of the Pruthvi theater could not satisfy the demands of Amjad Khan because they had to go away for milk. For this reason, Amjad bought two buffaloes for the theater. Thereby, the canteen staff would not have to run out for milk.
Amjad married Shehla Once Amjad went to Shela and said, “Do you know what your name means ..” Shehla said no. He said it means, whose dark eyes are. Later, Amjad asked her … what is your age, Shehla said, 14 years. Listening to this, Amjad said, get up early, I have to get married to you. Not even when Shehla was in class 11, Amjad’s mother took the proposal of marriage at her home.